Incredible detailing paired with unmatched style, the Stacy Adams belfair moc toe penny slip-on is a perforated leather beauty you need for those fancy summer nights on the town.
Stacy Adams and men who know style have been a perfect fit for over 100 years. Founded in 1875 in Brockton, Massachusetts by William H. Stacy and Henry L. Adams, the Stacy Adams Shoe Company has long been a part of American culture. From the roaring '20s and the post-war boom, to Prohibition and the jazz era, Stacy Adams has been there. Stacy Adams is more than shoes--from head to toe they cover your style from hip-hop to silky soul.
- CLASSIC STYLE: Moc-toe slip-on penny loafer with perforated leather upper detailing
- COMFORT: Fully cushioned insole with memory foam for superior padded cushy comfort and shock absorption
- DURABLE: Lightweight durable construction with breathable leather lining
- QUALITY SOLE: Flexible sole with outsole printed detailing
- PERFECT FIT: Fit tip - If in between two sizes go for larger size